We are looking to hire a Gospel oak Living Room Coordinator on a temporary contract (holiday cover)
Hours: Various. See Living Room operating times.
Rate: £16.78 per hour
Based: Across four sites in Gospel Oak, NW5
About the Project
The Gospel Oak Living Room (GOLR) is a partnership between five Camden organisations based in the Gospel Oak area:
Bacton Tower TRA
St Martin’s Church
Ludham & Waxham TRA
The partnership was formed in October 2022, with the project starting in January 2023.The Living Room operates throughout the year across the five spaces, inviting residents to socialise in a friendly environment and enjoy a hot drink and a home cooked meal.The Coordinator RoleThe Living room is run by two Coordinators who between them oversee the day to day running of the project on behalf of the partner organisations and ensure its successful and smooth delivery.
We are seeking to contract a Coordinator to cover this role for a part of August.
- Facilitation: being present during project hours, welcoming and introducing residents
- Managing spaces: setting and tidying up rooms as required, ensuring spaces are cleanand safe to use, reporting any issues to the relevant organisation
- Lunch supervision: collecting cooked meals from the kitchen, setting up the service areaand offering food alternatives (freshly made toasts, pastries, fruit) as required
- Purchasing: researching refreshments supplies (milk, etc) as required
- Project admin: logging visitors numbers per day
- Good listening and conversation skill
- Friendly and open minded with a positive attitude
- Good communication and able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Organised with a good attention to details
- Able to multitask and work flexibly
To apply please send your CV with a short cover letter describing your relevant experience and why you’d like to be considered for the role to GospelOakLivingRoom @ gmail.com (remove gaps when copying this email address)